Groot Funko Pop exploring Disneyland on his own!

On their latest trip to Earth, the Guardians of the Galaxy had time to take a pit stop in California. Starlord went to Vegas while Rocket and Drax headed to Hollywood. They left Gamora in charge of Baby Groot, who really wanted to see Disneyland.
"Do you promise to keep me in sight at all times?" She asked Groot after they got to Cars Land.
 
 
 
"I am Groot!" Baby Groot replied. It wasn't long though before Groot got distracted by a cactus...
 
 
 
 
"I am Groot" he said to himself as he walked off a started to explore...
 
 
 

 
"I am Groot!" Said Baby Groot as he saw the water of the pool...
 
 
 

 
"I am Groot?" He wondered what this man did to make it on a wanted poster...
 
 
"I am Groot!!!" he exclaimed excitedly when he saw Mary Poppins.

 
 
At lunch time, Baby Groot got a little bit hungry!
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
"I am Groot!" He was so happy to see some familiar surroundings.
 

 

 
 
 
 
 

 
"I am Groot." Baby Groot said sleepily as he yawned. He boarded the spaceship and headed for home, but what an adventure he had!
 
 
 
 

 
"I am Groot!" Which I think means "Thank you for reading!"
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Funko Disney Princess Perler Bead Patterns