Funkobounding at Disneyland with my Funko Pops!

I love Disney. All things Disney. I wasn't always this way, but after a few really fun trips to Disneyland, I realized my life was better with the whimsy and imagination that comes from this place. I love getting to the park at 6:00 in the morning and watching the sun come up and the park come to life. Once I'm in the park, my favorite thing to do other than looking at pin boards is sitting on a bench with a cake pop from Jolly Holiday, and soaking in the sounds. So I'm always looking for "new" sights in the park that I haven't seen or heard of yet.
 
A few years ago I started pin collecting, and I LOVE the thrill of the hunt! It let's you enjoy the park without the hassle of lines or too many crowds! After that I found "Disneybounding", the amazing challenge of dressing up like your favorite Disney character, but in street clothes that might not be recognizable to all. Both pin collecting and Disneybounding let me explore the park with new eyes


.
...Enter my latest challenge, visiting the park with my Funkos to take their picture with the character or ride that they came from!  I've got my Funkos, and I'm bound for the park, so I'm calling it Funkobounding! Okay, I don't know if that's exactly a word or not, but I'm making it up, and heading to the park!
 
I just LOVED the look on The Queen's face when we asked to get her picture with the "Little" queen!
 
 
 
Sweet Snow White with her Funkoganger (Like a doppelganger, but a Funko!)

 
 
Since Tink is a fairy, I thought it was only fitting to take the keychain Tinkerbell to meet her!

 
 
As mad as a hatter am I! They loved seeing Alice! I'm afraid I can't afford the Hatter from eBay just yet though!

 
It was really fun to add Funkos to our park experience, and I can't wait to go again! I have lots more on the way, so check back soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Groot Funko Pop exploring Disneyland on his own!

Funko Disney Princess Perler Bead Patterns

Disney Treasures Funko Subscription Box for April 2018