Disney Treasures Funko Subscription Box for April 2018

 My Disney Treasures Subscription Box just arrived today from Funko! I knew the theme was "Adventure Is Out There", so I was sure it was going to be someone from "Up". I was surprised to see some old friends from my childhood, Miss Bianca and Bernard from the "Rescuers"!




The HIGHLIGHT of the box was the Robin Hood pin!!! I already collect Disney Robin Hood pins, so this one will join the others on my lanyard at the park! The Peter Pan patch will be added to the other 6 patches on my park shirt!


 
The box it came in is BIG! It looks like the only way they could fit it in is to make the wing detachable. (Thumb's up to whomever figured that one out!). The wing fit pretty snug into the body, but it looks like it could break easily if you weren't careful.


 
The detail is so cute!
 

This next section I'm going to call: "How to Immediately Decrease the Value of Your Collectible Funko Pop"
 
Oh yes. These guys are coming out. Right. Now.

 
Bianca came out first, but it wasn't easy. The feet had pegs to stand on, but were also glued. Miss Bianca's feet sustained some damage, but it didn't phase her as she set about freeing her friend Bernard.


 
 
Reunited at last!!!!! How could you not want these two to be together!!??!!

 

These little guys are cute! They were ready to start their new adventure!




First they explored their new home....

 
Then Bernard took Miss Bianca out for a snack...

 
The last thing I saw were the three of them, flying away into the distance! I have a feeling that they will be back!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Groot Funko Pop exploring Disneyland on his own!

Funko Disney Princess Perler Bead Patterns

Disney Princess Funko Pops Funkobounding at Disneyland!