Funko Disney Treasures complete patch set with pins!

I loved all the extra goodies in my first Disney Treasures Box by Funko, and I quickly started getting inspired by their cool possibilities! These patches are only available through the Disney Treasures boxes from Funko, and at the time I'm writing this there are only 6 designs that have come out. I found the Piglet patch in the "Festival of Friends" box at the Funko HQ store, and purchased the February box online that had the Lumiere patch in it. When I placed them next to each other, I realized I needed more! Thankfully I could find the rest on eBay!

 



 
With a pending trip to Disneyland just around the corner, I started wondering how I could show my love for Funko at the park. I thought maybe I could put them on a bag, but I already bring my Haunted Mansion backpack or Beauty & the Beast purse when I'm in the park. I remember seeing the vested members of Disneyland "gangs" while I was there in the past, and the idea for my "Funko" shirt was born!

I originally wanted a long denim vest that could go over other clothes, but couldn't find one quick enough for the trip. I found a denim shirt with rolled sleeves at a local store that looked like it would work.
 
 
 
At first I had Lumiere at the top. But when I received the mirror patch in the mail, I realized the circle wouldn't be balanced with such a large patch to the left of Lumiere (Details! Details!).
 
I had to re-heat all of the patches and take them off to make them fit. And here is the finished result!
 

 
How would you organize your patches?
 
 
So as well as getting the patches, I also had to get all 6 pins from the Disney Treasures boxes! I have them on my lanyard with locking pin backs so I can't lose them. I will be super-excited if anyone at the park recognizes them!


 
 
Do you have a lanyard when you go to the park? They are a fun way to express your loyalty to your favorite characters!
 
Disneyland, here we come!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Groot Funko Pop exploring Disneyland on his own!

Funko Disney Princess Perler Bead Patterns

Disney Treasures Funko Subscription Box for April 2018