Funko Pop Disney treasures subscription box from Febuary 2018

It's here! This is the first Funko subscription box I've gotten, and I LOVE IT!!! The Little Mermaid was the first movie I remember seeing in a theatre, and I am over the moon with these two! Spoiler alert, if you are waiting to open your own box, go no further!

I was so curious to see if this Funko box would be Beauty and the Beast, like the trailer for this month suggested. But I was hopeful after seeing the outline of the two Funkos that they would indeed be Ariel and Prince Eric.

And here they are sailing away on their honeymoon!

















I'm completely happy with everything in this box! We had one VHS when I was a kid, and it was Lady and the Tramp, so these two are a perfect addition to my collection!



 












Ariel's veil is beautiful! (Except for the line of "flash" running horizontally right in the middle! Flash is where two molds come together, and leave a slight line. Usually good tooling can remove it before going to a customer. But this flash right in the middle of the veil... seriously...???)


 





Minnie is super cute, and comes with her own tin. And I love that patch of Lumiere!









Overall I love this box, and I think I'll have to keep my subscription renewed for next month. I can't wait to see where the adventure will take us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Groot Funko Pop exploring Disneyland on his own!

Funko Disney Princess Perler Bead Patterns

Disney Treasures Funko Subscription Box for April 2018