Disney Princess Funko Pops Funkobounding at Disneyland!

What trip to Disneyland would be complete without pictures in front of the castle!? My Disney Princess Funko Pops even got in on the fun! My Sleeping Beauty Funko Pop didn't make it in time for our trip, so I took her very (little) sister made by Funko! Can anyone tell where she came from? (Hint: She's Tiny!)
 
 

 
 
 
Anna and Elsa just stopped at Starbucks before they came in the park! Next they're going to grab a rose gold churros and hit the Peter Pan ride!
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
Rapunzel sees someone she recognizes in Fantasyland! She thinks Flynn Rider is dreamy, even in his wanted poster!
 

 
 
 
"I'm wishing..."
"I'm wishing..."
"...for the one I love..."
"...for the one I love..."
Have you ever heard Snow White singing by the wishing well? You can hear the echo if you lean over the edge!


 
 

 
 
 
 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Groot Funko Pop exploring Disneyland on his own!

Funko Disney Princess Perler Bead Patterns